Dear Jana, I think about you guys all the time, how are the BOYS! you are so funny, of course, leave it up to Jana to have triplets! So your fourth...its only one right? Monica
Hello! I'm so glad I found you! And, Congrats on the pregnancy! I can't wait to hear what you're having! Our blog is: theredderfamily.blogspot.com add us to your friends!
JANA!!! Girl, your boys are getting SO big. And I have no words that you are pregnant again. How old are you like 24? And this is your fourth?? Brave woman. Keep in touch, you look great, and stay in touch. Talk to you soon :o) Averi
Jana! So glad I saw a link off of Jenny (Wayment) Allen's page to your blog! Congrats on baby #4...that sounds weird to say! Your boys are so cute! I can't decide if they look more like you or like Erik! Hope the pregnancy goes well! Alisha (Wilkinson) Wilkins alishawilkins.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Dear Jana,
I think about you guys all the time, how are the BOYS! you are so funny, of course, leave it up to Jana to have triplets! So your fourth...its only one right?
Monica
We will find out in 4-6 weeks how many and what it is!
Hello! I'm so glad I found you! And, Congrats on the pregnancy! I can't wait to hear what you're having! Our blog is: theredderfamily.blogspot.com
add us to your friends!
Ky and Marissa
JANA!!! Girl, your boys are getting SO big. And I have no words that you are pregnant again. How old are you like 24? And this is your fourth?? Brave woman.
Keep in touch, you look great, and stay in touch. Talk to you soon :o)
Averi
Jana!
So glad I saw a link off of Jenny (Wayment) Allen's page to your blog! Congrats on baby #4...that sounds weird to say! Your boys are so cute! I can't decide if they look more like you or like Erik!
Hope the pregnancy goes well!
Alisha (Wilkinson) Wilkins
alishawilkins.blogspot.com
Post a Comment