Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's a ...?


I am excited to announce that on Sept 17, 2008 we are going to have a baby GIRL! We are all very happy and can not wait to see her.

10 comments:

Whitney said...

JANA we are so excited for you! It could not be more perfect, how fun for those little boys to have a baby sister! I know my brothers are wild about their baby sister. he he

Alisha Wilkins said...

Congrats! Little girls are sooo much fun! Perfect to add to those cute little boys!

Misti said...

Yeah! That is Abbies birthday! And a girl, you are so lucky! I am so happy for you.

Hewards said...

That is such good news Jana I'm sure you are THRILLED. Way to go can't wait for you.

Unknown said...

Wahoo, congrats on the little girl! How fun will that be to have 3 older brothers. Oh, I'm so excited for you and your family!

Linda said...

We are so happy for you! The boys will love her! You will have fun with her!
Aunt Linda

Aves said...

HOORAY for you guys!! And its only one little girl right?? :) That's so great! CONGRATS!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! A girl is going to be so much fun!

. said...

Yay! Girls are so fun! My dad calls them "living dolls" because you just want to dress them up all cute and show them off! We sure love girls around here! We're doing just the opposite of you - We're having a boy for our #4, but of course, my 3 girls came one at a time!

dersley said...

What great news! I am sure she will be spoiled by her three big brothers. Congrats!

Jennifer Allen