Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Fish



We were walking through the park when a nice lady asked us if we wanted their stuffed fish. I said sure and then realized she was talking about the huge stuffed fish in her daughters hand and not the small one in hers. She was so nice. Come to find out she had triplet girls! It was so fun to meet them all. They are ten years old and were excited that the big fish that they won was going to triplet boys!

4 comments:

Aves said...

You have the cutest little family! How fun! How are you feeling these days?

Kelly Peterson said...

That is so cool jana banana I lOVE the fish what a nice family!!

The Goldade's said...

That is too funny...what a small world. I was so excited to hear that you were expecting a girl! I can't wait to keep getting updates...and those 3 boys are so dang cute!

Cederberg Family said...

Hey girl!! I am so glad that I ran into your blog!! Your boys are so cute, and grown up!! Cute fish!! Congrats on the new little one on the way!! I will be stopping by more often to say hi and to see how beautiful your little girl is!! You will have to stop by and say hi sometime! http://happylifefunnymoments.blogspot.com/
Amber (Lindsay) Cederberg