Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life is Crazy

We have been up to a ton lately. Erik and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary, we both got new callings and I just turned 27. I can not believe how time flies. I am 24 weeks pregnant and counting down the weeks. My friends had a baby shower for me yesterday. It was so much fun. I can not wait to see our new little one. I hope everyone out there is doing well. I will update more later.

3 comments:

Kelly Peterson said...

Jana I tagged you so check out my blogg to figure out what to do~

Aves said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time goes?? It hardly seems possible that we are closer to 30 than our 20's. PS when are you due again? Girl, you will have had FOUR kids before I even get married. Now that's depressing. Take care!

Hewards said...

Happy Anniversary! 6 years I can't beleive how time flies. Hope it was a good one.