Hooray for preschool! Are they off to Kindergarten this year?
Wow, how do you keep up with those 3??? That is great they are done with pre-school!! Once they hit Kindergarten and first grade you will have a little more free time to spend with your other one on the way. Did you find out if its a boy or girl???
I love all the new pics... and I love adams walk in the video when he goes to the teachers.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray for preschool! Are they off to Kindergarten this year?
Wow, how do you keep up with those 3??? That is great they are done with pre-school!! Once they hit Kindergarten and first grade you will have a little more free time to spend with your other one on the way. Did you find out if its a boy or girl???
I love all the new pics... and I love adams walk in the video when he goes to the teachers.
Post a Comment