Erik-- Found your blog through a friend of a friend, etc. Your boys are darling. I can't believe you have triplets!! You are on "the list." The list of people Brook Thornton hasn't been able to locate for the reunion. Visit www.burleyclassof98.blogspot.com to send your info.
6 comments:
What a cute family you have! Can't wait to see that little girl of yours!!
Me again!! You will have to stop by and say hi sometime on my blog! happylifefunnymoments.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think!
JANA, you guys are ADORABLE! Hey sorry I didn't call you back, I will, it has been a little crazy around here.
Those are awsome pictures! Really good! I miss you so much!
Lookin' good!
Erik--
Found your blog through a friend of a friend, etc. Your boys are darling. I can't believe you have triplets!! You are on "the list." The list of people Brook Thornton hasn't been able to locate for the reunion. Visit www.burleyclassof98.blogspot.com to send your info.
Emily (Davis) Capson
Post a Comment