We had a ward picnic on Saturday. It was so much fun. The primary children got to go to a wonka world. The primary has been earning points for bring their scriptures to church each Sunday. Their reward was a "wonka world", which is a tent full of candy and they each got to fill a bag with what ever they wanted. It was so much neat!
2 comments:
Fun party!! I saw that in one of your previous posts you asked about a new background. This is the website that I use: http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/. It's amazingly helpful!! I use it all of the time!! Let me know if it works for you or if you need any help. Hey... ehen is that little girl of yours due? I love the bedding in her room!! Great choice!
You are too cute I love that in hershey they have a wonka party Your life is really cool!
Post a Comment