How adorable!
I love ty's faces in pictures his sweet little smile!
Gotta love the outlets! Jaedon has some of those same shirts. LOVED the camping out idea!!
They are so handsome! Wish I could see all of you and give you all hugs. Hope you are all doing well.A. DeAnn
Precious little pants. They are so big. I just can't get over it!
What a handsome group of boyz Jana your little girl is a lucky one.
Your boys are so handsome!! I can't wait to see your little girl!!
Cutie patooties! When are you guys coming this way again? I haven't seen your family in person since....I don't know, the boy's blessing day? Maybe one other time after that...but they were still tiny. Love ya, cuz!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How adorable!
I love ty's faces in pictures his sweet little smile!
Gotta love the outlets! Jaedon has some of those same shirts. LOVED the camping out idea!!
They are so handsome! Wish I could see all of you and give you all hugs. Hope you are all doing well.
A. DeAnn
Precious little pants. They are so big. I just can't get over it!
What a handsome group of boyz Jana your little girl is a lucky one.
Your boys are so handsome!! I can't wait to see your little girl!!
Cutie patooties! When are you guys coming this way again? I haven't seen your family in person since....I don't know, the boy's blessing day? Maybe one other time after that...but they were still tiny. Love ya, cuz!
Post a Comment