I am in the process of revamping this blog. I have decided to make it more of an open journal or a my life in my perspective type of a thing. I am sick of always spouting sunshine and butterflies when in real life I have days with whirlwinds and rain. For the first time ever I am going to try and write what I feel instead of what I think people want to hear! If you know any thing about me you know this is going to be hard. I love to put on a show but now I want people to know that it is okay to be you. We are who we are and God made us all unique. It is time for me to stop comparing my life to others and living my own! I am scared but excited and I hope you enjoy the ride!
3 comments:
Jana I think you are AWESOME! can't wait to see you next week!
Yea Jana! Let the real thoughts begin. I'm gonna love to see the real thoughts written on a public blog!!!
Where are your thoughts for today?
Post a Comment