It's official I have jumped on the dieting band wagon! I need to lose the baby weight form a year ago. I love food. I love to eat it all day and all night. Here is the goal... I have my ten year class reunion in August so I need to lose 40 lbs before I can go back and face everyone. The only reason I am putting this out here is because I need to feel accountable to someone. Now all of you out there in blogerville know. I will keep you updated on my progress and I will do all I can to get to my goal weight. Which is 150 (now all you math majors know how much I weight,he he) If you have any good tips let me know I am open to ideas!Much love!
3 comments:
I'm there for you Jana...and I feel the pain. Ugly fat...get off my body!!! You can do it!!
good for you Jana! have you heard of sparkpeople.com? I really liked the website and it helped me loose the Lilly baby weight. I didn't realize how much I liked to snack.
ps. don't make those cupcakes I just linked to on facebook then! ha!
You are so awesome!!! I just LOVE food sooooooo much! Give me ideas, what are you doing to lose???
Post a Comment