Friday, January 29, 2010

Reality Show

Everyone now has a reality show. So I came up with an idea for my own. Lets follow around the wife's of medical residents for a year and see what they are up to. We can call the show Residency Widows. Any takers? I know a lot of you know what I am talking about but if not here is an example: Husband "I will be home today at 7pm" Wife "Sounds good see you then", Several hours and chocolate bars later Wife " What happened to 7pm?" Husband "Oh yea sorry its 10pm, Hospital" (Shrug). Everyone moves on until the next day which is a Saturday. Husband "I will be home at 1pm" Wife "I can't wait" Six Hours past arrival time one child's head injury and a infants fascination with a razor later. Wife "Where the Heck are you!" Husband "Still at the Hospital, I think am going to be late." Wife "AHHHHH!"
(These stories are based on real life experiences and are only a few of many!!)


P.S. The Husbands day turned out to be 100 times worse at the hospital then the wife's was at home, poor Husband. He is a great man.

4 comments:

Aves said...

Man, I can't imagine!! Hopefully it will all pay off in the end, right?? :)
PS I really liked your previous post with things I didn't know about you. You are darling and wonderful and it was fun to learn more about you!!!

[AnnieR] said...

You forgot the part where they're on call on your birthday, your anniversary, and Valentine's Day. Wife sits alone on the couch and eats chocolate chips straight from the bag.

Jana said...

So True!

Kellie Jean said...

Not there yet, plan to be soon if everything goes right!