Monday, February 22, 2010

Weigh in Day

I weighed in this morning. It was not my finest hour, my new weight is 184.6. So I gained a pound and a half. I am not to excited about that. I feel like I will never break out of the 180's. I want to move on but I am NOT! I will work twice as hard this week and we shall see what happens. Maybe if I lay off the six pack of candy bars while my husband is at work I will do better? :)

3 comments:

Kelly Peterson said...

You can do it... I know you can.

Anonymous said...

Just a couple more weeks and you and I will be walking our mornings away!

Kellie Jean said...

Jana- I cut sugar out of my diet for a week and it really helped...it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be either. I could eat natural sugar like fruit or dried fruit. It was fairly easy.