Monday, February 15, 2010

Weigh In

Okay I weighed in today and I am at 183 for the 2nd week. I am going to better monitor my what I eat and I am going to increase my exercise amount. So I can't wait to see what happens! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Misti said...

Good Luck! That is awesome! I am right there with you, monitoring what I eat...

Chris and Suzette said...

You are a brave woman to post your weight at the top of your blog! Talk about accountability . . . good for you! I too am working on cutting down my intake . . . hate it!, but I have been able to lose 8 pounds (was 9.5 until Valentines week (yes, that's right, week) rolled around. Dang chocolates and sugar cookies.

Keep up the good (and hard) work! It'll be over before you know it :)