Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Who let the crazies out?

Okay so I went to Deer Creek Middle School and to Columbine High school. So if any of you have been watching the news you know what is going on. What I want to know is what is wrong with our society. I do not understand how one person feels the need to hurt other people exspecially people who they don't know. Luckily there are still brave people who are willing to risk their own lives for the sake of others. I have great empathy for anyone who has gone through this. It is never fun to be afraid or to lose a friend at such a young age. We should never live in fear and the truth is the only thing to truly fear is fear its self. Be strong and always know that there is more to this life then the day to day. Also know that faith grows stronger in times of trial. My prays go out to all those who have ever been affected by school tragedies.

Always - Jana

No comments: