Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tiny Hands Jewelry

You all know how much I love cupcakes and the best part about these ones, no calories!
So Pretty

I am going to get one of these!

Yummy!


One of my favorite blogs is having a giveaway. Tiny Hands makes the cutest necklaces, earrings and bracelets ever! If you have ever wanted to wear what you eat this is the jewelry for you.
Click here to go to the blog and here to go to her store, Enjoy!
Let me know what one is your favorite and if you could have any food done in Jewelry what would it be. Everyone can now leave comments on this blog so feel free.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I love these. It makes me want to eat them. LOL

Abbie said...

Holy crap!! That is the cutest jewlery I have ever seen. I love food so having the chance to look at it on my wrist all day is a dream...

Kellie Jean said...

Does cafe rio count? I would wear a cafe rio salad!

Kelly Peterson said...

Love it!

Misti said...

Love love love! Those are adorable. My birthday is January second:)

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetie, I love it!

Anonymous said...

You're taking after your Aunt Joni, we all want one!

jenni said...

hahaha, the pancake one cracks me up!!

Casey and Jessie said...

Very creative! I would wear anything with cool whip on it!

Emily said...

That is fun! I never knew you loved cupcakes--good to know! I think I would rather eat the food than wear it but I do love cherries on jewelry